Different support loads between std support en detail with steel profile

Here you can post your question about ROHR2.
Antworten
r2user_1123
Different support loads between std support en detail with steel profile

Beitrag von r2user_1123 »

Hello,

I have made a pipestress model with basic supports with their definitions (under Rigid support tab, support type) after calculation, results found under support loads tab.

When I follow the movie instructions add secondary steel in Rohr2, I become different results as final loads on the node of the structuralsteel.

The load data in the segment gives between the start node of the "inner frictional support" to the end point the same loads so this is right it's transporting the load datas. But between the end node of the frictional suport to the node at the steel structure, forces are strongly reduced??

I have no idea the cause of this difference.
rohr2admin
Administrator

Re: Different support loads between std support en detail with steel profile

Beitrag von rohr2admin »

Hi,

can you post a screenshot of your model, that I can see your boundary conditions?
If you modelled the support construction with "two legs", the loads will be of course distributed onto the two anchors at the end.

Best regards,
ROHR2support
r2user_1123

Beitrag von r2user_1123 »

Hello,

hereby additional screenshots.
Rohr2 std support.JPG
Bild

Special attention to the translation of forces from start node 1820 -> 2660 start of "inner frictional support" in X direction, other Y and Z still conform the STD support loadcase.

From -10.707 [kN] (1220-1820) or -12.131 [kN] (1820-1840)
To 1.424 [kN] (1820-2660)
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
rohr2admin
Administrator

Beitrag von rohr2admin »

Dear user,

it is still difficult for me to see the boundary conditions, I also don't see any coordinate system. If you would like to, you could send the system to our support email and I can have a detailled look. This you can simply do by using the "Help| support request" function directly from the program. It will be treated confidently of course.

best regards,
ROHR2support
Antworten