stress iso on Rohr2iso

ROHR2 interfaces - questions and discussions
ROHR2ISO - Creation of scaled and unscaled isometric pipe drawings, part lists questions and discussions
Antworten
claudio_mend

stress iso on Rohr2iso

Beitrag von claudio_mend »

Good afternoon,
I would like to know if ROHR2Iso is able to break the isometric in readable parts. I have a really big system and I want to generate the stress isometrics. But when I select Dimensionsing automaticaly it includes all the dimensions in the same page, making it very confusing to read, as can be seen on the image bellow. In other softwares there is an option to create stress iso where the software automatically creates severall pages of stress iso that are readble. Is there anything close to this on ROHR2?
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
rohr2support

Re: stress iso on Rohr2iso

Beitrag von rohr2support »

Hi

The best strategy is to define pipeline names for your system in such a way that each pipeline fits well on one page.
Then you select "print lines" and then "Select all" and "print each pipeline on a separate sheet".
If you print the isometrics to a pdf writer, you have a line by line printing of your system.

This can be done with isometric view but also with all other views, such as deformation plot or stress color plots.

Another option is to define "views" with only parts of the system visible. This approach needs a bit more of manual intervention, because you need to define all the views that you want manually.

Best regards

ROHR2 Support
claudio_mend

Re: stress iso on Rohr2iso

Beitrag von claudio_mend »

Your best strategy worked very well saved me a lot of time! Thank you very much!
Antworten